Just like Christmas, which is a proof of religious deception, holy week needs destruction to convince humanity that it is not holy; that the idolatry deeply rooted in it is not acceptable; that parading the cross in the station of the cross and the ‘sign of the cross’ when praying are insults being in violation of God’s commandment. (Exodus 20:4)
Also, the destruction will convince that holy week is not necessary and an exercise in futility; that Roman Catholic Alleged Church is not the Church of Christ; that the alleged “holy” mass celebrated by Roman Catholic Alleged Church is a traditional religious deception; and, that “The Name” was and presently used in vain to deceive the world through ‘holy’ week.
Incidentally, the disaster may be able to “explain” clearly the scriptural truths, which are being destroyed by Roman Catholicism, opportunism, secularism which resulted to “same-sex marriage” and reproductive health law, and atheism.
In essence, it will be destruction against the destroyer of spiritual truths. Theoretically, therefore, this holy week, another evidence of religious deception will be at hand-the statistics of dead bodies.
In Philippines, instead of treating the continuing calamities as a “curse” after Typhoon Yolanda, Filipinos are still attending the idolatry of Roman Catholicism in alleged churches. Catholic priests and followers are still insistent to show it. Also, there is no clear attempt to rectify the “oral sex” law or reproductive health law in some sectors of the Philippine society.
- Christmas: Proof of Religious Deception
- ‘Blood Moon’, His coming and punishments
- God believers under attack by Christmas
- “Murderer” cross to “holy?” cross?
- God’s evolution in trinity doctrine
- The Last Supper & ‘Da Vinci Fallacy’ doctrine
- Holy week: Is it really holy?
- Idolatry and sodomy will cause the world’s ends
- His coming & Chile 8.2 magnitude earthquake
- The next super typhoon could hit Germany