After indoctrinating and teaching followers to kneel before the cross to become ‘cross believers’ and enemies of God because of idolatry and at the same time, collecting tithes and donation from them, Roman Catholic priests have no right whatsoever to scold unwed mother or anybody.
In the first place, they should had been traditionally scolded for teaching doctrines, which antagonized the Ten Commandments of God.
Also, at most, they should know how to be grateful for material things that were given to them by followers despite their faulty teachings, which caused Filipinos to suffer calamities because of Roman Catholicism idolatry.
This article is related to the misdemeanor of one Filipino catholic priest, who angrily scolded a young unmarried mother, who brought her baby for baptism by the priest.
As reported in ph.news.yahoo.com, said incident was videotaped. Also, the report reveals the following comments of the priest as follows:
“You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing your child to be baptised when you don’t even have a husband,” the priest is shown telling the visibly shaken young woman in a clip uploaded on YouTube which has since gone viral.
“You are shameless. You slept with a man who is not even your husband,” he alleged.
Turning to her relatives and friends, the priest asked: “Is she being a good Christian… will you spread your legs for a man you barely know?”
Is it good for this catholic priest to say things against anybody that are uncalled for? Is this a sign of ungratefulness for tithes that may have been given to the alleged church?
How about suggesting to this priest to scold pedophile Roman Catholic priests and the Pope, who traditionally and deceptively led the world to kneel before the cross? Can he do that? If he can’t do that, then it’s better for him to just shut up.
Also, it is reported that the priest has publicly apologized and said sorry. Good and accepted….As long as he will stop being ungrateful to followers for the tithes given to the alleged church.
- Philippine priest in unwed mum outburst faces sanctions (ph.news.yahoo.com)
- Priest apologizes (sunstar.com.ph)
- Catholic church leaders should not condemn anyone
- Defrocking Roman Catholic Alleged Church
- Pope Francis: No to “money” idols?
- Pope Francis attacks “trickle-down” theories?
- Pope Francis’ alleged “holiness”
- “Church: A ‘depository’ of God’s forgiveness”?, says the Pope?
- No to ‘vaccine against faith’, says Pope Francis
- CBCP capitalizes on poverty caused by Catholicism
- Pope is not seeking pardon for idolatry?
- Pope asks pardon for alleged rapist priest?
- Popes, Saints and Idolatry
- Popes as saints is doctrinal foolishness
- Pope Francis to Muslims: ‘Never abuse God’s name through violence’
- Mafia excommunication by Pope is not helpful