“In our catecheses, we have often noted that we do not become a Christian on our own, but by being born and nurtured in the faith in the midst of the people of God, that is the church. She is a true mother who gives us life in Christ, and in the communion of the Holy Spirit, brings us into a common life with our brothers and sisters,”.
“The model of motherhood for the church is the Blessed Virgin Mary, who in the fullness of time conceived through the Holy Spirit and gave birth to the Son of God. Her motherhood continues through the church, who brings forth sons and daughters through baptism, whom she nourishes through the Word of God.”
Basing on the above statements, are we dealing with facts or merely opinions? If they are merely opinions and not based on facts, are we then dealing with the truth or merely deceptions? If we are dealing with deceptions, then how can we consider the words of Pope Francis?
But before settling above, let us try discussing, what is a Christian?
Operationally, a Christian is one who believes on the teachings of Christ and not on the teaching regarding the physical cross, where Christ was crucified. Also, he believes on the Lord’s prayer, which is addressed only to the Father in heaven and never to Christ’s mother.
Accordingly, when Roman Catholics were taught to kneel before the physical cross that is placed at the altar, which is in violation to the Second Commandment of God and deceptively use the name of Christ’s mother in praying the rosary, then Roman Catholics are not Christians but crossians and rosarians.
Pope Francis is thus in estoppel to claim that he is a true Christian.
Accordingly, for lack of legal personality, the Pope can not validly tweet “The Christian who does not feel that the Virgin Mary is his or her mother is an orphan”. It is because he is outside the sphere of true Christianity.
In short, the ‘motherhood concept of Virgin Mary for Christians’ is no other than deceptions by false Christians.
- Pope Francis, Mary Is Not My Mother, and I Am Not an Orphan (charismanews.com)
- Pope to marry couples with kids, cohabitating (ph.news.yahoo.com)
- Pope Francis: No to “money” idols?
- Pope Francis attacks “trickle-down” theories?
- Pope Francis’ alleged “holiness”
- “Church: A ‘depository’ of God’s forgiveness”?, says the Pope?
- No to ‘vaccine against faith’, says Pope Francis
- CBCP capitalizes on poverty caused by Catholicism
- Pope is not seeking pardon for idolatry?
- Pope Francis to Muslims: ‘Never abuse God’s name through violence’