If the Aramaic name Yeshua, the alleged origin of Greek name Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous), which is the origin of English name Jesus, is directly transliterated to English as Joshua, it would logically follow that Jesus Christ, who is being believed by Christians as Christ as well as God, is deemed Greek, not a Jew.
It is because the name Jesus, in effect, has no Aramaic/Hebrew origin but only the Greek origin Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous).
Assuming a mistake may be invoked to justify the error of the alleged translation/transliteration from Aramaic language or Hebrew to Greek, said justification would be more admissible to prove that the error was intentionally committed, if you consider the following circumstantial facts, as follows:
1) The new testament where the name Jesus appears was originally written in Greeks rather than in Aramaic or Hebrew. Of course, Greek writers were more interested to reflect their own christ or god in the new testament, if given the opportunity.
2)Greeks were not the only followers of Christ.
3) Hebrew and Aramaic languages and their writers were not in extinction at the time the Greek version of the new testament was written. If the Jew followers were given the opportunity to reflect the true name of Christ, they are more likely to write it in Hebrew or Aramaic.
3) Roman Empire, which is an enemy of the Jews, was in full control at the time, when the new testament was written in Greeks.
4) The participation of Roman Emperor Constantine the Great in the consolidation of the new testament.
5) The new testament was written 300 years after the crucifixion of Christ.
6) Heresy doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church, which killed alleged heretics and burned documents.
7) The name Jesus, which is more reflective of the name of Zeus, who is god of the Greeks and the Romans. The evidence that can prove that Zeus is present in Jesus (J-Zeus) is by mere pronunciation.
In short, logically, there was replacement of the true name of Christ by the Greek writers.
Also, while, it may be argued that the name cannot be used as the sole basis to identify the race of a particular person, a counter-argument, which is more logical, may be posed that since there was no known Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous) name among Jews at the time Christ was born until he was crucified, it follows that Jesus Christ cannot absolutely be considered as a Jew.
So, therefore, Christians, who are praising and shouting Jesus Christ as their christ and god, are revering the pagan god of the Greeks and Romans and not revering the God of the Jews by using, hence, in effect, stealing, the Words of the Creator through the bible.
- Grammatical error in ‘Jesus is God’ doctrine
- Are you not scared if Jesus Christ is God?
- Christ logically says: ‘I am not God’
- JESUS or ‘J-ZEUS’ is not coming back
- Jesus is a False Christ
- ‘Jesus is Christ’ doctrine is a big traditional lie
- Christians are revering fictitious Jesus as God
- Christianity in general is a satanic cult
- Jesus is the biblical letter that kills
- Second part of ‘Jesus is the biblical letter that kills‘
- Third part of ‘Jesus is the biblical letter that kills’
- Concluding part of ‘Jesus is the biblical letter that kills’
- Jesus is the biblical son of perdition
- Christ’s true Hebrew name: Is it essential for salvation?
- Rejecting Jesus is fulfillment of a prophetic event