Many bible scholars and historians, without using their common sense, are convinced that Emperor Constantine the Great was the first Christian Emperor or the first Emperor who was converted to Christianity. They likewise agree that his alleged conversion to Christianity had put to stop the Christian persecution after he succeeded Emperor Diocletian. They further believe that the latter was a very brutal Christian persecutor. However, they failed to see the opposite because the only Emperor, who politically desecrated the Sabbath, which was officially adopted in Christendom, was Emperor Constantine thereby making him as the Great Deceiver.
By comparison, it is noted that the influence of Emperor Diocletian and his Tetrarchy or the “Rule of Four” on alleged very brutal persecution of Christians was short-lived while the influence of Emperor Constantine in desecrating the Sabbath day, which is personally against the Almighty, prevailed until this time. Hence, in effect, he is more brutal than Diocletian because his imprint had indoctrinated Catholics and Christians to likewise defile the Sabbath day.
The imprint of Emperor Constantine influence over Catholic and Christian beliefs is manifested even today by believers’ hope for blessing, especially during Christmas and New Year, which is negated in Isaiah 56:1-2. It is because the desecration of Sabbath Day has negative effect on blessings. It states, to wit;
“56 This is what the Lord says:
“Maintain justice and do what is right, for my salvation is close at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed. 2 Blessed is the one who does this— the person who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it, and keeps their hands from doing any evil.” (Isaiah 56:1-2, NIV)
Just for clarity, Emperor Constantine, who is being nicely described by historians, is actually the little horn prophesied in Daniel 7:8. In Daniel 7:25, he is described as having spoken great words against the Most High, which was manifested, among others, by a decree he issued thereby making the Sabbath Day a thing of the past and, at the same time, replaced it with ‘sun’ worshiping cult celebration. The decree was passed last March 7, 321 by Emperor Constantine known as dies Solis—day of the sun, “Sunday”—as the Roman day of rest (Codex Justinianus 3.12.2), stating as follows:
- “On the venerable day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed. In the country however persons engaged in agriculture may freely and lawfully continue their pursuits because it often happens that another day is not suitable for grain-sowing or vine planting; lest by neglecting the proper moment for such operations the bounty of heaven should be lost.”
Based on the above therefore, the defilement of Sabbath Day was done by Emperor Constantine and, by way of inheritance, is likewise being done by Catholics and Christians, who should logically refrain from expecting any blessing from the Almighty because they are continually doctrinally desecrating the Sabbath.
- Jesus is the biblical son of perdition
- “Excuse me, my name was pronounced Yahushua, not J-Zeus”
- Trinity of lies & deceptions in Jesus Christ
- Philo of Alexandria and other ancient bible writers: Source of deception?
- Believing on ‘Jesus’ is a sure way to hell
- ‘Jesus Christ’ delusion in Catholics and Christians
- Jesus Christ’s knees will bow to ‘Yahushua’
- How Jesus Christ lie to Catholics, Christians and to the world?
- How severe is Filipino delusion of ‘Christmas’?
- Grammatical error in ‘Jesus is God’ doctrine
- Are you not scared if Jesus Christ is God?
- Christ logically says: ‘I am not God’
- JESUS or ‘J-ZEUS’ is not coming back
- Jesus is a False Christ
- ‘Jesus is Christ’ doctrine is a big traditional lie
- Christians are revering fictitious Jesus as God
- Christianity in general is a satanic cult