If taking into account the factor of Sabbath law, Catholics and Christians, who practice ‘Sunday’ worship are considered only as avid supporters of Emperor Constantine and never as followers of the Almighty. Worst, they are only opportunistically utilizing the Words of the heavenly Father to support the “Sunday’ worship that was introduced by Emperor Constantine, who is already dead, at the same time, not even considering that the Almighty, who is living, deserves respect on the Sabbath law that He spoken.
The law of the Almighty states:
20 And God spoke all these words, saying:
2 “I am the Lord thy God, who have brought
thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 “Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
4 “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them; for I, the Lord thy God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me,
6 and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me and keep My commandments.
7 “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh His name in vain.
8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labor and do all thy work;
10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God. In it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
12 “Honor thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
13 “Thou shalt not kill.
14 “Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 “Thou shalt not steal.
16 “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
17 “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house; thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor’s.” (21st Century King James Version)
To reiterate, the law on Sabbath states:
“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor and do all thy work; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God. In it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it”.
- “On the venerable day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed. In the country however persons engaged in agriculture may freely and lawfully continue their pursuits because it often happens that another day is not suitable for grain-sowing or vine planting; lest by neglecting the proper moment for such operations the bounty of heaven should be lost.”
Based on the above, it is noticeable that the Sabbath law is distinctively different from the law promulgated by Emperor Constantine because the latter pertains to the veneration of the Sun, which is not stated in the former. That being so, all the Sunday church goers are avid followers of Emperor Constantine and never as followers of the Almighty.
- Nazarene Feast: bigger threat is felt
- Black Nazarene Factor in Napoles-Tuason Scam
- The ‘Constantine the Great’ Cross Deception
- “Murderer” cross to “holy?” cross?
- Cross: The power of God?
- The “sign of the beast” is the “sign of the cross”
- Cross and Rosary: Tools of Enemies of God
- Rosary is just an adjutant of the cross
- Baptism and the ‘sign of the beast’
- Catholic’s cross and rosary are insults to God
- Prayer by hypocrites and pagans
- Idolatry and Paganism in Rosary
- Is Mother Mary Very Sad of Rosary?
- ‘Holy?’ Trinity: A Doctrine on Dividing God into Three
- Incest in trinity doctrine
- God’s evolution in trinity doctrine
- The Last Supper & ‘Da Vinci Fallacy’ doctrine