Are Catholics and Christians really acknowledging the true messiah before others? The issue, which can be answered by a big NO, is very important because they are publicly professing that they are believers of Christ. More specifically, this is related to Matthew 10:32, which states: “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.” (Matthew 10:32, NIV).
It is a big NO because if the name Jesus Christ and his alleged image and all doctrines and practices being attached to him are products of evil deceptions, the said believers are, in effect, not acknowledging the true messiah before others.
Others may capitalize on the words found in the bible as sources of alleged truth. But, would they be enough when you attach or connect them to the identity of Jesus Christ, whose name did not ever exist when the messiah was here on earth? Of course, also, the answer is a big NO. That being so, the Jesus Christ entity is actually a traditional lie. And consequently, therefore, believers are dangerously gearing towards destruction or perdition and not salvation, because they will not be acknowledged by the son before the heavenly Father.
Above proposition may sound weird or very unusual to others. However, are the seekers of truth not also entitled to seek and believe on it, as liars, e.g, rabid money-making and influence peddling pastors, priests, false prophets and false teachers, are enjoying their schemes to continue victimizing others, to the prejudice of the truth?
For the past several millennia, billions of believers were indoctrinated to believe on false Christ Jesus. However, even for several millennia more, a lie can not never be converted to truth. It remains a lie as lies are never eternal.
Why does the Jesus Christ entity a blatant lie?
It is because of the following:
I) Firstly, because the name Jesus, which was initially transliterated to english Iesus in 1611 King James Version from Greek name Iesous, never actually existed when the messiah was here on earth. Quoted from Mathew 1:1, 1:18, 1:21 and 1:25 (1611 King James Version) states as follows:
“1 The booke of the generation of Iesus Christ, the sonne of Dauid, the sonne of Abraham.
x x x
18¶ Now the birth of Iesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Ioseph (before they came together) shee was found with childe of the holy Ghost.
x x x
21 And she shall bring forth a sonne, and thou shalt call his Name Iesus: for hee shall saue his people from their sinnes.
x x x
25 And knewe her not, till shee had brought forth her first borne sonne, and he called his name Iesus.”
In short, the name Jesus merely evolved in the English language, when letter J in the English alphabet evolved into existence. Also, the alleged Hebrew or Aramaic origin of Jesus, which is Yeshua, is not, at all, correct as origin of Jesus because Yeshua, just like Jesus, is already an English transliteration of a name, as it is no longer in Hebrew or Aramaic letters.
2) Secondly, because the alleged image of Jesus is actually the image of Cesare Borgia, who was the son of Pope Alexander VI. That being so, the image that is being worshiped by believers is not the image of the true messiah.
3) Thirdly, because the two lies, such as the lie on the name and the image, are being worshipped as God, which is a worst form of belief, because technically believers are believing on lies as God.
And as aptly stated in Romans 1:25, Catholics and Christians are, in effect, exchanging the truth about God for a ‘Jesus Christ‘ lie as they are serving such created lie as God and not the Creator. The verse states, as follows:
“They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator–who is forever praised. Amen. (New International Version)“
Finally, therefore, because Catholics and Christians are believing on lies as God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit through the trinity doctrine, they are, in effect, not subscribing to the truth, as lies can never be God. Hence, they are not, in truth, acknowledging to others the true messiah but the false messiah.
- Lord’s Prayer in Catholic mass is reversed
- Are you a Christian or a ‘crossian’?
- The Falsehood in Shroud of Turin
- The unholy and lying bible
- Roman Catholic Church is the ‘Rock’, not the ‘Christ’s Church’
- Emperor Constantine the Great had desecrated Sabbath
- Sunday church goers are desecrating Sabbath
- Sunday church goers are avid followers of Emperor Constantine
- In the Kingdoms of Christianity, the one-eyed is the King
- Who is the real author of Catholicism and the present Christianity?
- Who is the little horn in Daniel 7:8?
- Catholics and Christians are profaning the name and law of the heavenly Father