The Book on Imorality & Prophecy consists of four (4) chapters. The first chapter introduces the readers to Genesis verses that are related to moral prohibition on “eating meat with blood still in it”, which being forbidden because the life is in the blood. It discusses the prohibition as the modern day term for lust known as “oral sex” or “sexually ‘eating’ the alive ‘human meat’ or genitals’.
The second chapter deals with the consequential effects when prohibition is violated. Specifically, same-sex marriage, reproductive health law and related terms are discussed as modern day socially accepted term for the prohibition. It also discusses the critical combination of the violation with Roman Catholicism idolatry.
The third chapter is on related human doctrines and practices, which are oftentimes being invoked to justify the violation of the prohibition.
The fourth chapter deals with theories and current prophecies, the fulfillment of which are primarily dependent on the behaviors of those concerned. It is designed to warn and prepare them and not to scare anybody. Just click the “Table of Contents” link below to read the articles.
Chapter I: “Eating Meat with blood still in it”
- “Eating Meat with Blood Still in it”:What is it?
- Logic of words on forbidden Meat
- Forbidden Meat: Circumstances when Spoken
- Human Meat vs. Animal Meat
- Procreation Statements in Prohibited Meat
- Procreation and Forbidden Meat
- Filipino Term for Forbidden Meat
- Forbidden Meat and Sodom and Gomorrah
Chapter II: Habakkuk 2 Doom Prophecy
- Today’s Sodom and Gomorrah
- USA: Forerunner in Sodomy
- Habakkuk 2 and Sodomy in US Constitution
- Constitution Aggravates Sodomy
- Pro-Sodomy Words: Spoken by Obama?
- France: Second Runner in Sodomy
- Vatican City: Inducer of sodomy
- United Kingdom: Next in the Doom List
- Brazil in the Doom List
- Philippines in Habakkuk 2 doom judgment
- April 2015 Nepal Earthquake: Sodom and Gomorrah Effect
Chapter III: Related Human Doctrines and Practices
- Archbishop against “Ungodly” Law
- Same-sex Relations in Reproductive Health Law
- “Parenthood” in Reproductive Health Law
- Onanism in Reproductive Health
- ‘Human rights’ and ‘women’s rights’: Are they real?
- Superbugs, HIV/AIDS and ‘oral sex’ behaviors
- ‘Same-sex marriage’ is unconstitutional
- Same-sex marriage violates real human rights
- Lucifer is gay?
Chapter IV: Incoming events and prophecy
- The Oral Sex Theory
- Habakkuk 2 and the End Times
- 2014 Major Earthquake Prediction:Is it believable?
- Idolatry and sodomy will cause the world’s ends
- His coming & Chile 8.2 magnitude earthquake
- The next super typhoon could hit Germany
- Blood Moon’, His coming and punishments
- Cebu City Judgment and Magellan’s cross
- ‘True Christians’, prepare for firestorms
- 7.2 earthquake feared to affect Metro Manila
- Filipinos whole-heartedly welcome disasters