The Book of Religious Deception I pertains to religious deceptions of the Roman Catholic Church and related Orthodox Church. The relation of this book to morality deception is that in case of failure of religious teachers to do their spiritual tasks, morality deception becomes more potent.
A very glaring indication of a society at a brink of destruction is men-to-men sex, as in Sodom and Gomorrah, which is being hated by God. Had there been effective spiritual undertakings in Sodom and Gomorrah, their destruction would have been prevented.
Just click the “Table of Contents” link below to read the articles.
Chapter I: “Introduction
- Search for truth
- Religious Deception in General
- The Oral Sex Theory
- Habakkuk 2 and the End Times
- Germans help Deception Victims
- Defrocking Roman Catholic Alleged Church
- Religious Deception Encyclopedia
Chapter II: Current Deceptive Declarations by Roman Catholic Church
- Pope Francis: No to “money” idols?
- Archbishop against “Ungodly” Law
- Pope Francis attacks “trickle-down” theories?
- Pope Francis’ alleged “holiness”
- “Church: A ‘depository’ of God’s forgiveness”?, says the Pope?
- God is with us, Vatican envoy tells Yolanda survivors
- No to ‘vaccine against faith’, says Pope Francis
- CBCP capitalizes on poverty caused by Catholicism
- Pope is not seeking pardon for idolatry?
- Pope asks pardon for alleged rapist priest?
- Popes, Saints and Idolatry
- Popes as saints is doctrinal foolishness
- Pope Francis to Muslims: ‘Never abuse God’s name through violence’
- Mafia excommunication by Pope is not helpful
- Catholic church leaders should not condemn anyone
- Priest has no right to scold unwed mother
- Is Islamic State group comparable to Roman Catholic leaders?
- Pope Francis’ Virgin Mary doctrinal deception
Chapter III: Traditional Deceptive Practices by Roman Catholic Church and Related Orthodox Church
- Christmas: Proof of Religious Deception
- God believers under attack by Christmas
- Nazarene Feast: bigger threat is felt
- Black Nazarene Factor in Napoles-Tuason Scam
- The ‘Constantine the Great’ Cross Deception
- “Murderer” cross to “holy?” cross?
- Cross: The power of God?
- The “sign of the beast” is the “sign of the cross”
- Cross and Rosary: Tools of Enemies of God
- Rosary is just an adjutant of the cross
- Baptism and the ‘sign of the beast’
- Catholic’s cross and rosary are insults to God
- Prayer by hypocrites and pagans
- Idolatry and Paganism in Rosary
- Is Mother Mary Very Sad of Rosary?
- ‘Hail Mary’-‘Hail Hitler’ Comparison
- Why rosary not ‘Virgin Mary Prayer’?
- Is there factual basis for ‘Mother of God’ doctrine?
- ‘Holy?’ Trinity: A Doctrine on Dividing God into Three
- Incest in trinity doctrine
- God’s evolution in trinity doctrine
- The Last Supper & ‘Da Vinci Fallacy’ doctrine
Note: To continue on Roman Catholicism and orthodox deceptions, including the deceptions in other sects, please click this link.