The Book of Religious Deception II is the continuation of Roman Catholicism and orthodox religious deceptions. It also includes deceptions in other sects, touching on critical doctrines and practices of Judaism, Islam, Iglesia ni Cristo and other religions, which use the name of God as the source of teachings.
Just click the “Table of Contents” link below to read the articles.
Chapter I: Continuation of Roman Catholicism and orthodox deceptions (Note: If interested on previous articles, please click this link)
- Holy week: Is it really holy?
- Holy week: Proof of religious deception
- Lord’s Prayer in Catholic mass is reversed
- Are you a Christian or a ‘crossian’?
- The Falsehood in Shroud of Turin
- The unholy and lying bible
- Roman Catholic Church is the ‘Rock’, not the ‘Christ’s Church’
- Global Warming and Natural Disasters are due to Perpetual Blasphemy
- Roman Christ’s December 25 Birthday Celebration
- Roman Catholic Church and its Own Roman Peter
- Use of “Reverend Father” by Priests: Is it Biblical?
- Papacy or Holy See is Fallacy?
- Roman Catholic Rock’s Amendments to the God’s Ten Commandments
- Catholic Church/Rock Does not Believe in the Second Coming of Christ?
- Roman Catholic Rock Promotes Roman Empire Cult
- Other topics
Chapter II- ‘Jesus is Christ’ Deception
- Grammatical error in ‘Jesus is God’ doctrine
- Are you not scared if Jesus Christ is God?
- Christ logically says: ‘I am not God’
- JESUS or ‘J-ZEUS’ is not coming back
- Jesus is a False Christ
- ‘Jesus is Christ’ doctrine is a big traditional lie
- Christians are revering fictitious Jesus as God
- Christianity in general is a satanic cult
- ‘J’ is the biblical letter that kills
- Second part of ‘J’ is the biblical letter that kills
- Third part of ‘J’ is the biblical letter that kills
- Concluding part of ‘J’ is the biblical letter that kills
- Jesus is the biblical son of perdition
- “Excuse me, my name was pronounced Yahushua, not J-Zeus”
- Trinity of lies & deceptions in Jesus Christ
- Philo of Alexandria and other ancient bible writers: Source of deception?
- Believing on ‘Jesus’ is a sure way to hell
- The danger of ‘through Jesus” phrase in prayers
- Are Christians pathological liars?
- Christianity has a worst from of atheism
Chapter III: “Introduction to religious deceptions in other sects
Chapter IV: Deceptive “words” of other religions
- Iglesia ni Cristo’s show of force via “worldwide walk”
- Iglesia ni Cristo is a false Church of Christ
- ‘Born again’ teaching as explained by revelation
- Is there something wrong with ‘born again’ dogma?
- God’s Commandments do not Include “to kill your neighbor” due to Religion
- Human Amendment to Two Major Commandments of God
- The “ In Jesus name” Provision in a Prayer is Confusing
- Religious Dogmatism Runs Counter with Christ Basic Message
- Ceremonial Receiving Jesus Christ but Quiescence on Primarily Receiving the Father in Heaven Defeats the Former
- Specific Religion can Save from the Coming Wrath of God?
- Other topics
Note: Unlinked articles are to be released in due time