The Book on “The Word” consists of three (3) chapters. The first chapter deals on how “The Word” was treated and used not effectively, if not contradicted, by supposed teachers and protectors, such as preachers, priests, imams, rabbis,etc, which affected the purposes for which Christ had died for. As a result, morality and spirituality were adversely affected.
The second chapter is on the effects, when The Word was taken lightly by the supposed promoters, protectors and believers.
It emphasizes calamities as expression of the word “curse” that is less likely considered by believers and non-believers, manifested by typhoons, earthquakes, famines, wars and diseases.
It also illustrates the effects of deceptions, either moral or religious, on them. The third chapter is on poetry on His coming and some of its manifestation.
Just click the “Table of Content” link below to read the articles.
Chapter I: The Word
- What is the “Word”?
- Characters in the “Word”
- The “Word” under Man’s Rules on Evidence
- The “Word” Translation: An Issue?
- Grammatical error in ‘Jesus is God’ doctrine
- Are you not scared if Jesus Christ is God?
- Christ logically says: ‘I am not God’
- ‘The Word’ and the Holy Spirit are faculties of God
- JESUS or ‘J-ZEUS’ is not coming back
- Jesus is a False Christ
- Christianity in general is a satanic cult
- ‘J’ is the biblical letter that kills
- Second part of ‘J’ is the biblical letter that kills
- Third part of ‘J’ is the biblical letter that kills
- Concluding part of ‘J’ is the biblical letter that kills
- Christ’s true Hebrew name: Is it essential for salvation?
- Rejecting Jesus is fulfillment of a prophetic event
- Philo of Alexandria and other ancient bible writers: Source of deception?
- Believing on ‘Jesus’ is a sure way to hell
- Jesus Christ’s knees will bow to ‘Yahushua’
- Who is the real author of Catholicism and the present Christianity?
- Who is the little horn in Daniel 7:8?
- Identity of his Church: ‘Not among the existing Churches’
- Yahushua: The Only Way to the Father
Chapter II: The “words” on Spiritual Stress
- Spiritual Stress: Thing to Reckon
- Idolatry: Cause of Spiritual Stress
- Cebu, Philippines Earthquake: A Sign Against Idolatry
- “The Word” was Offended
- Restore or build new churches?
- Superstorm is coming
- 10,000 “feared” dead
- Microwave Pulse? Probably
- Pope, Obama deeply saddened?
- Aquino: Is it really not at 10,000?
- The Enemies of God in Filipinos
- Aquino: 2,000-2,500; Red Cross: 22,000 missing
- Love vs. Anger
- Roman Catholics day of mourning
- Tagle appeals lifestyle for Filipinos?
- Formula for Eradicating Calamities
- Mr. Aquino, investigate yourself first
- President Aquino: “Did I do right?”
- “Tsunami” on Christmas Day?
- Agaton is more deadly than Typhoon Yolanda?
Chapter III: Poetry
- A Poem on His Coming
- Thank you, Yolanda
- Ask forgiveness as the end is near
- A Poem for Cebu
- Filipinos, are you the enemies?
- How do you lie?